The puzzle is played on a rectangular grid with numbers that represent islands. The goal of the game is to connect all islands with bridges so that they form one group. A bridge is a connection between two islands.
Rules of the game
- The number on the island represents how many bridges must be connected to that island.
- Two islands can only be connected by one or two bridges.
- Bridges can only go horizontally or vertically.
- Bridges can't cross any other bridges or islands.
- In the end, all islands must be connected so that you can travel from any island to any other island.